Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday

I'm so glad its Friday. It seemed like this week was never going to end. I just want to get out of here and head home. I'm sure traffic is going to be a mess but with any luck, we'll get through it and get home relatively soon. I finally put a couple of my cds on my iPod. I put The Killers, The Doors, and Alice in Chains on there. I'll have to rifle through my cd book and put some more on there but it was a start. I've been meaning to do that for ages but kept on forgetting. I also burned a cd for Maggie. I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

I gotta hit the library this weekend but other than that I think I'll be home. A nice relaxing weekend at home. Not worrying about going anywhere and being on time. So looking forward to it. I have a couple things to do at home of course too but thats alright with me. The sooner I catch up on everything the better. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend too. I hope it gets a little warmer. The past couple mornings have been cold. There was a frost warning in effect last night and the night before and Garrett County got a ft of snow. I know its in the mountains but still thats a lot for them this time of year. I hope this isn't an indication of the winter we're going to have. Sunday I'm going to dad's for his birthday. It was yesterday but I thought that since I couldn't get down there yesterday that I could get down there this weekend. Amanda shouldn't have any excuse then for not going with me. I think I told her that we were going to go down so Claude better not make her stay home.

Well, thats all for now. A little under a half hour and I can get out of here. I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

Yay for more music on the iPod =)

That's some pretty heavy music, too.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

Yeah I know but it's me. I like all kinds of music. Thats just what I got on there for now. I have a lot that I'm meaning to put on there and will someday. Soon I hope. :)

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home