Sunday, October 23, 2005

Out of the Way

Well I got the paper out of the way and I got an A. I was surprised since I didn't think I could get anymore out of it than I already had. I also got both of my midterms done Saturday. I don't think I did too well on the Algebra but I tried and that has to count for something I suppose. The one for my Research Writing class wasn't too bad. I'm just glad that I'm finished with them. I can't wait til this semester is over. It's been the worst one for me I think so far. Hopefully with a little luck and hard work, I'll pass this algebra test and all I'll have to do is take one more math class and thats it.

I also had a date on Saturday. He was really nice but I think I bored him. I talk a lot especially when I'm super nervous which I was. I don't know if I'll hear from him again but thats life I guess. My birthday is coming up in a couple weeks. I don't know what I'll wind up doing but I think I'll try and make it as fun as possible. I think I just want to hang out with some people just being home or somewhere comfy. I'm not big on going out to begin with so I think that'll be best.

I've been a little down the past couple of days and have no idea why. I think its just the stress getting to me. Once I've settled down a bit and get caught up I should be alright.

Well, I'm pretty sleepy and should probably get to bed since I know I'm going to have a tough time getting up in the morning. The weekend seem so short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home