Friday, October 21, 2005

Super Stressed

I am so stressed out this week. Stuff is really really starting to pile up on me and I'm afraid its really getting to me. I have a load of homework to catch up on among other things like getting the house straight and getting laundry done.

Frankie left today....I should see him in 2 months then after that I don't know when I'll see him. I'm sure he'll keep in touch. It might be hard though. I don't know if its going to be the same in Iraq like it was in Korea. Highly unlikely but who knows. I just want to make sure he's ok. I was supposed to go out with him and some others last night but I was too tired. I don't like going out in the middle of the week anyway. I went out with him, Jenn, and Jason on Wednesday for a couple hours and that was enough for me. I couldn't wait to get home. I'm a little upset that I missed Mark though. Apparently he's living in Timonium. I thought he was still up in York. I hope I get to see him when Frankie comes home. I told Frankie that since I couldn't make it last night, that when he came home for Christmas we would all get together on a weekend and do something. I'm really upset that I missed Mark. He's so much fun.

I'm still working on my paper that is due in a little over 11 hours. I can't seem to get any more out of it. It's supposed to be 4 pages but I only have 2 3/4. I think I could bang out another 1/4 but thats pushing it. I'm pretty sure I've said all that needed to be said. That is one thing I hate about writing research papers. I'm one of those people that when I'm writing about something specific, I like it short and sweet. I've always been that way. I mean I can b/s my way through a paper no problem but I hate doing that. I feel like I'm cheating. I don't want to use a larger font in case thats a format problem. 15% of my grade is format. I have a 98 but I want to keep it that way. I don't want to flunk a paper. I'm an overachiever like that when it comes to certain subjects.

I got the last quiz back. Not the one I took the other day but the one before that and I got a 73. Hey at least I passed. Thats all I wanted. When he handed them back he said that he was surprised I did that bad. I was like huh? I mean I got one point higher on this quiz than the last one. I don't know....he's crazy I guess. My class was being really rowdy yesterday. I kind of felt bad for him you know? I mean its really not his fault we don't understand. He shouldn't be teaching this stuff. It's too basic for him. He should be teaching calculus or something. I just want to get it done and over with. By this time next year I will be well on my way out of there anyway. I don't know where I'm going to wind up going but it looks like UMBC. Thats fine with me. I had no intention of attempting to get into Harvard or anything like that. I'm not that smart.

Well, I better go try and get a couple more pages out of this thing. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyleen said...

Thanks...I write at the computer too which I think might become a problem in the future. I think I have to turn in a rough draft for my final paper. We'll see though. :)

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home