Monday, October 17, 2005

Unsure of Whats Going On

I don't know whats going on here at work. I think it might be my last week. I don't know how to go about getting a straight answer without being nosy. I went in to fill out my time sheet and as of Thursday I can't do it anymore. I know I don't want to be here unless I'm getting paid for it. I think it would be rather rude of them not to tell me whats going on. Yeah I know when I started here that it was just temporary but a little bit of warning would be nice. I don't like the fact that there is always a time where I can be sitting at my desk doing whatever and my boss'll come over and say "Well we found someone else so we won't need you anymore". Thats what happened last time and I felt like crap after he did it. The job market isn't that great anywhere and I've applied to jobs and am getting no response yet. The holidays are coming up and I don't know what I'm going to do. I really really don't need this right now...They've been stringing me along for a while now and to do this right now would be really crappy of them. I don't know what I'm going to do. It's really starting to get to me and I only saw it today. I don't know how to go about talking to someone about it or anything like that. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait til later this week to find out.

I spent Saturday with Alison, Paul, and Jenn at the Ren Fair. It wasn't really fun. There was a massive crowd and it was muddy. Crowds get to me so that wasn't fun at all. I got stuck in traffic going there and coming back although coming back wasn't too bad. Then I went to get a cake for mom and Alison since their birthdays are a week apart. I figured just get one and be done with it. It was $30. I couldn't believe it when the guy rang me up. I was floored by it. But at least it was good.

Sunday I just hung around the house. Jason and Gage came up so I watched the football game with Gage. We won which was good. I thought we might lose but it was all good.

I have a lot of homework to catch up on so I think I'll be doing that for the rest of the week. I need to get some sleep though. I feel like I haven't slept in days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home