Monday, October 24, 2005

That Hurt!

I feel like I'm ready to start beating my head on the desk. Wait I did that last week (I'm serious, I hit my head on my desk. I still have a knot and light bruise) School is really getting to me. I know I should be able to handle it better but since I work full time, its hard. I know it's not supposed to be easy but man, let up. I can't find any info for my final paper and she wants an Annotated Works sheet due next week. I can't seem to find anything. I do have a couple things at home that might help but as far as finding stuff in the local library, good luck. Maybe it's the area I'm in or something. I can't seem to find books on it. I don't want to use just online sites and periodicals. I figured I would find at least a few books but to no avail.

I can't wait til this semester is over. I was thinking about going back full time next year but I think that all depends on what kind of job I'm holding. I wish I wouldn't have screwed up the first time around. But at least I learned from my mistakes and I won't make them again. I am determined to go home and work on as much homework as I can. I don't think I have anything else to do at the moment. I mean I have a heaping pile of laundry but my wash machine isn't the best. We need a new one bad and I don't want to go sit at a laundromat twiddling my thumbs.

I'm complaining too much. I don't like when I do that. There are people out there who have a full time job, kids and go to school and they seem to be coping with it just fine. Why can't I? Well its time to stop the pity-party and get on with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Believe me, in five years you'll think back on this post and say to yourself, "Self, those were awesome times." You'll be forgetting all the studying, by the way, but that's for the best.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Lance said...

Don't beat your head on desks...




...you might hurt the desks =)

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home