Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well that was yesterday but still....I'm sick and it sucks bad! I can't seem to shake this cold. If I'm not feeling even a little better by the end of the day I think I'm going to have to go to the dr. I don't know what it is but I'm miserable. The party at my brothers went fairly well. Keith went with me which was a great relief and I love Dave...he always makes me feel welcome. I was a little peeved at my sister because she didn't show up until after 9. I missed her by 10 minutes. Oh well...and then on New Years Eve I went to Mr. Tony's girlfriends house with Keith and then headed to Heidi's. We stayed there til a little after midnight and then headed to his house where I spent the night and the majority of the day yesterday. We were both feeling like crap, me because I was sick and his stomach was still bothering him. I wish there was something I could do for him but there isn't. And so I'm back at work today. Mom is supposed to enter a 30 rehab program sometime this week. I think it should have been done a long time ago but what do I know. Dannielle said that in order for her to keep her job that she was going to have to commit herself. As I write this she's at St. Joe's because she's been getting sick all morning. It might be her heart but I think it has more to do with the booze than anything else. I guess I'll know something at some point today. I don't know if I'm going to even stay here all day. I might just head out early...depends on how I feel and if my aunt can leave early since I'm her ride in. I don't feel like going home but I can at least walk the dog and maybe take a nap before either going to the dr's or finding something else to do. Hope everyone had a Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home