Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's Over!

Well school is done for the semester. I got 3 A's and I think 2 C's....(I'm not too happy with the C's but I did my best in those classes) Maggie's coming home for Christmas which is cool because that'll be the last time I see her for a while since she's in Kentucky and all. Not too much going on though otherwise. On Friday Keith and I went to a comedy show in Baltimore. That was so much fun...I wish they had another one going on. Joel McHale, the guy from the Soup and from the Burger King ads, was there as was Craig Gass who does fantastic impersonations, and local comedian Mickey. It was a good time for all. Got some Christmas shopping done but I didn't get much since I don't have a lot of cash this year. Last year was the same but I did my best to get everyone something. I went to Keith's daughter's Winter Concert on Monday. I really shouldn't go out in public sometimes...I'm too immature. I couldn't help but chuckle at the orchestra because they were terrible. I know that's mean but really they were. I had to keep telling myself that they're high school kids. Devin did really well though....she's in chorus. After that I hung out at Keith's until the wee hours of the morning...bad mistake. I got home around1 and had to be at work by 7 which means at bare minimum I had to leave the house at 6. It wasn't pretty yesterday but oh well...at least I had fun. I don't know what's going on the rest of the week. I know this weekend I won't be home which is a major plus. A bunch of us are going out Saturday night so I'm just going to stay at Keith's house...that's the plan for now anyway and then it's off to Amy's on Christmas Eve. That should be interesting to say the least. I'm off a couple days next week...I can't wait. I plan on not being home as much as possible though.

I almost forgot....Frankie called this week...What a shock that was! I haven't heard from him since he left in September and I was worried there for a while but I'm scared of his family so I didn't call them. Anyway he's fine...tired and wanting to come home but he's fine. He'll be home in a couple months (We're keeping our fingers crossed that they don't extend him). I was just glad to hear that he was ok. I mean I knew he wasn't really hurt or anything like that but it's still good to hear that everything is good. He gave me his address so I'll be able to send him some stuff.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Good job on your marks!!!! Have a merry christmas!!!!!!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

Thanks Lily! I was surprised when my final grades were posted and I found out I got a B in math instead of a C so that was a great Christmas present!

10:51 AM  
Blogger athen said...

Hey! Congratulations! Its must be really great that the semester is over.

Anyway, just wanna wish you a wonderful and merry Christmas.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home