Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Tripped

Well...nothing has really changed. Just another day, week, whatever. Last week was my final science class. We had a mock crime scene. Our group was the first to go in. We were so confused we didn't know what to do. Good thing we were only getting graded on participation. Our group didn't even find the murder weapon. The other 2 groups did but then again she gave them more time. So that class is done and over with. I got a 97 for the semester. Totally wasn't expecting that but I'll take it! My other classes are just about over too. I was supposed to have history work handed in on Saturday but I didn't get it done in time. He takes late work although points are going to be taken off for it being late. Truth be told I fell behind. With all the stuff going on I forgot to read the last couple chapters and when I finally got around to reading them something else happened. I just want to pass you know? I'm kind of scared now that I think about it. I was doing so well in that class and to stumble at this point was nothing short of stupid.

Andy's 2nd birthday party was on Saturday. I can't believe he's 2. I remember when he was born...it's sad to see kids grow up. Sarah said she cried when she woke up on Saturday because she realized he's 2 and he's not a baby any more. I felt bad for her. The party was fun though. They had a clown which I had misgivings about because clowns are notoriously scary to kids but this one the kids liked. There were a lot of people there too. I'm still awkward around them but I'm working on it.

Well I have to run. I have to find out why I can't park in the parking garage for work even though I'm paying for it. What a fun start to the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home