Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Just getting around to posting. I haven't been home the majority of the week. Maggie and Longo came in from Kentucky for the holiday which was nice. I spent Friday night at Keith's since they were staying with him and wound up staying Saturday night too. Sunday I went to Amy's (Maggie's sister) and then to her grandmothers. That was nice. I had a blast there. I don't think I've ever met anyone as funny as Keith...you don't even know! I was going to go home on Christmas Eve but I was attempting to help Keith's daughter with her new iPod and then I took him home and hung out there til an ungodly hour finally getting home sometime before 7am. Alison didn't come up for Christmas, can't say I blame her because it is quite a drive for just one day especially since she's coming in this weekend. Amanda and Claude came over and Mom was being overdramatic as usual...I'm not going to say anything other than that about her. Then I went to Keith's house for the rest of the day and spent the next couple days there. We were supposed to have game night on Christmas but since Devin was sick, we just hung out played some pool and Risk which is always fun. Yeah I know it sounds super exciting but to me it was fun. Maggie and Longo left yesterday and I have no idea when they'll be coming back. Keith's sick and so am I. I think he has food poisoning though which really sucks. His friend gave him some fish and he hasn't felt right since he ate it.

Tomorrow is the annual Christmas gathering with my dad's side of the family. That should be interesting...I'm dragging Keith along with me which should make it easier and a little less awkward. And we're still trying to find something to do for New Years. I think we'll wind up at my cousins house and then I'll spend the night at Keith's since I'm going to be there on New Years day anyway. Oh well...at least there is some sort of tentative plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home