Sunday, July 23, 2006

7/23

Well I didn't do much over the weekend. Actually I left the house I think once since I got home Friday. I got my last two wisdom teeth pulled which I hope will mean that I won't have any more issues. So other than that that was it. Nothing else happened. I don't know what's going to go on this week. I think my parents are going to Jersey for the weekend. I'll be staying here...Jeffery's 6th birthday is this weekend. I can't believe he's going to be six. He's been telling people that he's six for a while now so I guess it'll be good that he can say it officially. He tells people that he's in the first grade. Of course that won't be until the fall but he wants to be in first grade now. How cute! I've never met a kid so excited by the smallest things. He gets excited when some one comes over to hang out with him. I don't know if that's because Ryan doesn't do much with him or what but still. It's not Ryan's fault that he can't do much with Jeffery aside from video games. He works a lot and over the past years or so his back's been giving him problems. I don't know what exactly is wrong with him but it's not a good thing. He can barely get out of bed and walk. It's a shame because he used to be so active especially in the summer. Other than that though I'll be home. I went over my sister's house for a little bit yesterday. I think the only reason we were invited over was because Claude's parents couldn't make it. I hate to say something like that but there it is. That's just how Amanda works. It's weird you know I mean I'm close with my parents but I'm not super close. I don't tell them everything that goes on in my life but I know that I keep them clued in when things count. I think that both of my sisters and my stepbrother don't want to do any of that unless there is something in it for them. I know that kids grow up and move on. That's a part of life but it just seems to me that they don't want to have my parents involved unless they need or want something. It makes me sad that they're like that. It almost seems like they're embarrassed by them and believe me there is nothing to be embarrassed about. I don't know. It's an odd situation. You would really have to see it to understand. I know when I leave this house which I hope is sooner rather than later that I won't treat them like that. Actually I'm pretty confident in that I won't. I go back to work tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it but I have to work. I can't wait until I'm finished school and I can teach. I know that's a little bit away but I'm working on it. I can't wait til school starts. It's a little over a month away but I know it'll be here before I know it. I have to go up there and make sure my account is settled. It should be...I think I only have to pay $30 or so and it's done. Of course I still have to get books but other than that it's done. So that's one less thing that I have to deal with right now which is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home