Saturday, July 15, 2006

Good Times

No not the tv show although I do love J.J. and the militant midget. Last night Maggie, Devin, and I decided to not go to the movies (We wanted to see Clerks II but we realized it's not out yet) so instead we just stayed home and hung out. That's always fun to me. We listened to some music and talked. Devin tried to show us she knew how to dance and yes she can't. It was hilarious. I wish I had a camera....it would have been great. Today I dragged Maggie to the laundromat with me because we still haven't bought a new washer. It was humid as all get out today and then it stormed for a while. It seemed to cool things off for a little bit but it didn't last long. After a couple hours there, we came back home and started getting ready.

Since Maggie is moving to Delaware next weekend, she wanted to get a couple people together to go out. Of course I was designated driver (I don't mind...actually I prefer it) and we wound up where we usually do...Wargo's. Hey it's close and the people are pretty nice. Frank and Sam came along as well as Maggie, Sorrick (much to my dismay), and I. It's been a long time since I saw Frank...not since I talked to Sam last. Sam I guess doesn't really like me any more but oh well. I didn't do anything wrong. I was completely honest and if he can't accept that then oh well. He'll either get over it or fester alone. I don't think he's festering I think his pride might have been hurt but I can't do anything about that. I think he might have said 1 or 2 sentences to me the entire night. Mainly I caught up with Frank which is always fun. He always has such fun stories like that he spent the night in a crack house once. Yeah it might not sound funny but to hear him tell the story it's too funny. Jason, a guy I met there last time I we went to Wargo's, was there again. He was plastered last time and obviously nothing had changed. He was pretty nice once again. I don't know about that though. Anyway Maggie wound up getting sick so I knew it was time to leave. We said our good byes and all that and I got Frank's number so we can keep in touch. I really wish he and Jenn would have worked out but there is absolutely no hope in that especially since she's married now. So now I'm home chilling and writing.

I got a bug to get online at home instead of at work. Yeah weird I know. I just got a new computer this week. My other one wasn't doing well and I know I'm going to need a good one for school this year. The only thing is that I have to get the cable people to come out and hook me up. I tried getting DSL but they haven't put it in my area yet and I hate dial up...At the moment I'm on the laptop which has dial up. So once I get the cable company out here I'll be able to get online easier at home which is always a plus. Tomorrow or today I should say I think I'm going to clean around the house. Since I got the bulk of my laundry done, things shouldn't be so bad. I know Ben is coming by at some point to see Maggie but I have no idea what time that will be. He wants to see her before she leaves. Ben isn't bad when he's not lying. He makes up these outrageous lies sometimes and he must think we're idiots to believe him. To tell everything about Ben would take up a whole other post so I'm not going to get into it since I rarely see Ben anyway.

Well I have to get these contacts out of my eyes...I think there were too many people smoking in the bar this evening. Give the state time and they'll ban it there too. I know I know I shouldn't be saying this but I hope they do. The cigarette smoke in there kills me. Since Maggie's leaving I won't be in there much anyway. I might go with Jenn or when Frankie comes home I'm sure he'll make me go in there. Anyway that's not the point. I justs don't like the smell and it makes me a little nauseous. Ok time to head out. Need to go to sleep.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

Bar room smoke.

You're such a carouser.

8 )

I'm glad you're getting hooked up at home, maybe I'll see you around more often, then.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

Hey...I don't drink there. I'm the designated driver so I drink Diet Coke or water. Other than that I just talk...and boy can I when I want to :)

5:34 AM  
Blogger Lance said...

"Hey...I don't drink there. I'm the designated driver so I drink Diet Coke or water."

A likely story 8 )

2:57 PM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

ozWell I drink there but I don't drink alcohol there all the time. Once in a great while I might have a beer or something. That's it. So there :)

8:47 AM  
Blogger Lance said...

lol 8 )

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home