Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ho Hum

Nothing new of course is really going on. I watched "Grandma's Boy". I thought it was pretty funny. If you like Adam Sandler movies or movies like "Half-Baked" then you'll definitely like it. It was definitely different. The grandmother played by Doris Roberts was hilarious...she made the movie for me. Shirley Jones was funny in it too. Check it out...it's in the same mold as "Old School".

I just found out the I'm getting $1800 for school next year; $900 per semester plus the $550 for each one from MHEC. That's music to my ears. It looks like I'm only going to have to put out money for books and if I go early enough I can get used ones.

I think I have to go back to the dr. I'm not getting any better...if anything it's getting worse. I don't know what the problem is. Oh well....I'll get it figured out.

I just realized something; well I noticed it before but I never realized how annoying it must be. I use the ... a lot. (I know it's called elipsis just in case some one thought I didn't). I know this is a short entry but I just couldn't think of much to right. My brain has been sapped by Yahoo! Answers. Blame it on them. I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

I have seen that movie, it was so funny. Doris Roberts was great!!!
I'm sorry to hear that you still aren't feeling very well I hope you get everything figured out soon.
That is such great news about your next year!!! Congrats!!! :)

5:07 PM  
Blogger athen said...

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope that everthing will be sorted out at the end.

Take care.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home