Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Adult ADD

I didn't come into work yesterday. My ear once again is hurting pretty bad but I think it's because of one of my wisdom teeth...I know I have to get them taken out and I have 2 out already but it's all a matter of having the cash to do it. I went up to Patient First and sat in the waiting room for maybe 10 minutes and then they took me back where I sat for over an hour for the nasty dr to just look at me and say I don't see anything wrong. She wsa really mean and just stared at me like I had 3 heads or something. I just wanted to get out of there so instead of having her write a prescription for pain medicine, I declined and left. There was $25 down the drain. It might not seem like a lot but it is when you don't have a lot of cash to begin with. So today I'm going to call the dentist because I think I have to have a referral to go to an oral surgeon. Doesn't make sense but I don't make the rules. And I'm itchy. I started itching pretty bad on my legs on Sunday but it's moved to my forearms. I guess I'm going to have to see someone about that too. I'm definitely not going to Patient First. I'll call my regular primary care dr.

Other than that not much going on. I'm really tired...haven't been sleeping all that well because of the itching. I know it sounds like I'm complaining an awful lot but I can't help it. I'm trying not to but I'm miserable. But onto other things...Of course the Middle East is an absolute mess. I don't know how things are going to be fixed over there. I don't know what to think. I mean I think Israel had a right to be angry for Hezbollah kidnapping soldiers but once again bombs kill people and not just the ones that are guilty. Hezbollah is a terrorist group, this we know, we also know that Iran has some sort of control over them and the fact that Iran hasn't done anything to stop Hezbollah is unnerving. That area is at war all the time. You would think that they would just say Hey! Is it worth all this fighting? and learn how to tolerate each other. It's atrocious.

Bush once again made an a** out of himself. I mean he does a pretty good job at that most of the time anyway but I mean he really messed up. I couldn't help but laugh at the way he was chewing while talking to Tony Blair. It was hilarious. I don't like Bush which most people know and I've tried to curb berating him but this was just wrong. I mean really. You would think he'd try to be a little more dignified than that being president and all. Yeah I know there are people out there that appreciate his Good Ol' Boy persona but as President, there are such things as manners. I can't wait til next election.

The past couple of days have been HOT! It's summer but boy did it sneak up on us as far as temps go. We got up to the low 100's yesterday and the day before with the heat index. At least today it's supposed to be in the 80's but it's going to feel like it's in the 90's.

I couldn't find just one thing to write about today...I do that often I suppose. There are so many things floating around in my head. I'm telling you I'm a prime candidate for adult ADD.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

Random is good.

8 )

I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling so bad lately. I did notice you weren't at work yesterday since you weren't online and you didn't blog and you always blog; you're such a trooper lol.

I hope you get whatever is wrong worked out and start feeling better.

The itching might be an allergic reaction. Did you or someone change the powders you wash your clothes in or something like that? That happened to me once and I broke out badly all over.

Or, you might just need a flea collar.

8 )

9:01 PM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

My guess is I need the flea collar. They have some in really pretty colors now instead of plain white :)

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home