Monday, December 12, 2005

One Problem Solved

Well today I got my wisdom tooth pulled. It wasn't too bad though. I'm not afraid of needles I just didn't expect him to come at me with it like that. Any way the third one is the only one that really hurt and it was done in less than 10 minutes. So now I just have to wait for it to heal. I go back to work tomorrow...I just hope I can answer the phone and people can understand me. I sounds like I have a wad of cotton in my mouth, which I do.

Jason came up for the weekend. I was glad he was here because I needed a distraction and he helped me out a lot. He's always a lot of fun to have at the house. I baked cookies this weekend too. I baked a batch of chocolate chip, a batch of chocolate chip pecan, peanut butter, and gingerbread. I have to make more this coming up weekend along with the candy that Heidi and the girls are coming up to make. I can't wait....its going to be a lot of fun. I know it'll be a mess but it'll be worth it. I have to finish up shoppping this weekend too. Just lots of stuff going on at once.

Tomorrow is my last final. I think I'll so alright. I got a 98 in research writing. I was relieved to learn that. I knew I was doing well I was just glad that on my final paper I got a 147/150. I was so so happy. So one more to go until next semester. I can't wait til I can go back full time. It'll be hard but it'll all be worth it. Things are going so well with school it makes me wonder where I would be if I didn't mess around the first time I was there. Oh well you live and learn.

Thats all for now. I gotta get some sleep since I have to go back to work tomorrow an the pain medicine is starting ot kick in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyleen said...

Thanks :) I'm finished with my finals....I hope everything goes well with your though. :)

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home