Wednesday, November 23, 2005

"X" Marks the Spot and A "Thanksgiving Miracle"

Yesterday on CNN, an X appeared over the face of VP Dick Cheney. How funny is that? Sure it was just a glitch but maybe its the cosmos telling us something. Like Conan says, Dick Cheney is the devil. Maybe its just CNN sending out subliminal messages....just a suggestion :) I thought that was some of the funniest news I've heard in some time. This time of year though there will be some dim-witted crook that will get himself lodges ina chimney trying to rip someone off. Gotta love the holiday season.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. My sister and I have decided that we're going to make dinner since my mom pulled her back out. She can't really bend over or lift anything and standing a long time isn't the best thing for her either. So we're taking up the task. It should be interesting needless to say. We get along so nothing major will happen...unless a fire breaks out which is a possibility :)

On my way in this morning it was snowing....flurrying actually but it was still snow. I was surprised. I know they're calling for a dusting tonight and tomorrow but I didn't expect to see it so soon. And it is downright freezing outside! Time to break out the hat and gloves. Actually I need to guy a new pair of gloves. I have a tendency to lose one of the gloves. The same phenomenon as losing just one sock I suppose.

Well, I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family and friends and just have a good holiday. If you go out shopping like a bunch of crazy people on Black Friday, be careful. I heard that in GA yesterday that a woman was followed home and robbed for her X-Box 360. I'll be damned if I'll pay $500 for a game console but to each their own I suppose. Be safe!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

Maybe they were just putting an X over his mouth for all those dirty words he likes to say?

Happy Thanksgiving, Kyleen.

Best of luck to you in the kitchen =)

8:16 AM  
Blogger athen said...

Happy Thanksgiving and try not to burn down the house....

8:05 AM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

Nah. Someone at CNN was horsing around in the Editing booth.

Suprised it didn't make more news. We all know that if FoxNews had done it, every newspaper would have front paged it.

Mmm...turkey....gravy....alka-seltzer...

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home