Friday, November 04, 2005

Fast!

The day seems to be moving too fast for me. I wish I was out of work but I still have a boatload of school stuff to do most notably the annotated bibliography that is due by midnight. I don't know why I have to do this. If there is one thing I hate doing when writing a research paper, its writing an annotated bibliography. I know there is supposed to be a point to it, I do, but I hate it. I don't particularly understand the point but thats just the way it goes. If and when I become a teacher and assign a research paper, I'm going to make sure I never assign an annotated bibliography page. Ok thats enough of that...now that I've got that out of the way I can move on.

Here is a semi-humorous story depending on what you find humorous. I thought it was funny. This lady in PA glued her ex-boyfriends goods to himself. I know a lady that did this to her husband. He was beating the crap out of her and she had enough and when he was passed out drunk, she got a tube of crazy glue and, well you know. He was really really angry when he woke up. It's supposed to be really painful too. I don't know of course but he wound up going to the hospital. She finally got the kids and left him after that. She felt she exacted enough revenge on him for the time being. I don't know what the deal is with glue these days. Theres another story which I hadn't heard about a man who got glued to a toilet seat at a Home Depot. I feel bad for the man I really do...but I can't help but chuckle. Maybe I have a crappy sense of humor but hey you have to laugh at something, right?

I think thats all the weird news I've heard here lately. Oh wait, there is one more thing. It's a local story though. One of the news people had a monkey in the studio and it went nuts. Just started jumping around and grabbing papers. It's pretty funny, she didn't know what to do. I don't blame her....she held it together longer than I would have. I couldn't help but laugh.

Well thats all for now...I better start psyching myself up for the night ahead. I just hope I get it done. I know I will though...I always do.



2 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

You can't help but feel sorry for people who get themselves in such fixes, though.

9:34 PM  
Blogger athen said...

Lol.... Me tooo
On the other hand, I feel pretty sorry for the guy that got glued in HD

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home