Thursday, November 03, 2005

Need More Time

I need to stop procrastinating. I'm in a pickle now because I waited to the last minute to do something. Now I don't know how I'm gonna get it done. I always figure it out. I hate procrastinating. I feel like I have a ton of things to do and not enough hours in the day to finishe them. You know? Anyway thats all the bellyaching I'm going to do for now. It's my fault I'm in the situation I'm in...no one elses although it would be nice to blame someone else :)

Nothing much else is going on...just the usual. Lots of scanning to do at work today. I hope it's over soon. I don't think I can listen to this scanner much longer before I go insane. It's probably the most annoying sound in the world next to sirens. It's been quiet here today. Only me and one other person has been in the office all day. The phone really hasn't rang. We get paid tomorrow! Yay! I need to buy new tennis shoes (sneakers, etc). I'm thinking of putting the Christmas decorations up so the middle room can be straightened. I might do that this weekend. It all depends on if I get everything else I need to done. I have a bit to do but I think I'll be able to pull it off. I don't like the idea of putting decorations up this early but I don't know what else to do; I need to do something with that room and I can't put them up in the attic til we get the roof fixed and we can't put them in the basement because 1) there's no room and 2) the basement leaks. Not a good thing but thats ok. I'll get it figured out.

I have class tonight. Not looking forward to it. I think I'm gonna have to leave there early to get my other project done and I have to drop by the library to check out a book I have on hold so I can finish the project. I can't wait to get this done! I did get 30/30 on the midterm. I thought it would have been worth more but hey I'm not the teacher. It's ok with me...at least I got a decent grade.

Heard a funny story yesterday its about a man that killed a buck with his bare hands. I couldn't believe it. I meant to tell my cousin....he's been trying to get a dear for a while and won't be able to hunt anymore until after Thanksgiving.



Well thats all for now...gotta get back to scanning. I want to get the majority of it done before tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

"Killed a buck with his bare hands..."

It's got the makings of a folk song! =)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

Christmas decorations? NOW?!?

Crazy...

As for scanners...I know exactly what you're talking about. The constant whiiiiiiiiiiiiir wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Sledgehammer, anyone?

1:01 AM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

"Sounds like a country song" I love "The Wedding SInger" I know you said folk song but thats what it reminded me of...That is the EXACT sound it makes...I've been trying to find ways to traslate it. Thanks...I'll be using that from now on. :)

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home