Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Pick Up the Pace!

I really gotta pick up the pace....There is so much to do and so little time to do it. I don't know why its all hitting at once. I hate that. It never seems to end. Just need an extra day in the week thats all. That would be great or maybe things not hitting all at once. I went to class last night and my teacher said to us that we're going to have to really step it up even though we're ahead of the other classes. I can't wait til this semester is over. The sooner the better. I think next semester I'm going to take classes that I know I'll like...not that my research writing class is bad...its' just that its a little boring because all you do is write papers.

I have to get the decorations up because Mr. Mike needs the space where they are for his office stuff. Since we're turning it into an office/spare room, I gotta get the decorations out. Alison and Paul are coming up too which sucks because it's going to get a little hectic around that house. This time of year always seems to go quickly though. I already started holiday shopping so I know what to get people. I know its not about the gifts but I love getting things for people that they really want/need. I wanted to do a food drive at work this year but I don't know if they're going to let me. Maybe I'll just go buy a couple of things myself and drop it off at the food bank or at the soup kitchen. I think the next post I'll write will be about Bea Gaddy. I won't say who she is or what she did because then there wouldn't be a reason to write a post about her.

Remember those commercials for Pace salsa..."pick up the Pace"....sorry my heading just reminded me of it....the salsa from "New York City!"

I swear sometimes I think I have adult A.D.D. Thats not meant to hurt anyone so I hope no one takes offense to that but seriously I think I might. I'll deal

1 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

Pace Picanta Sauce?! That stuff's from New York City!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home