Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dazed and Confused

No not the movie however it is a good movie. A young Ben Affleck and Matthew McConaughey stay in it. Very funny, if you're bored or just want to watch a silly movie about high school kids in the 70's, then you should definitely watch it.

Thats beside the point. I am dazed and confused. My wisdom tooth was really hurting on Tuesday when I woke up and it got worse from there. The side of my face swelled and I could barely move my mouth to talk. So I made an emergency appointment Tuesday for Wednesday and got to the dr. pronto. I got there all prepared for him to take it out but he couldn't. He said it was infected all the way to the bone and has spread to my sinuses. Not good; so he couldn't take it out. It would be too risky so I had to reschedule for Monday at 9. In the mean time though he gave me some antibiotics and some pain medicine to help me out. Hence being dazed and confused. This couldn't come at a worse time. I have a final next Tuesday. That should be interesting. I'm probably still going to be hurting after I get it pulled on Monday and then I have to take a final. Not fun at all.

The same old same old has been going on. Nothing interesting or fun. I should make plans to have some fun soon. It's been a while. We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow. The storm we had earlier this week wasn't nearly as bad as everyone thought so thats probably whats going to happen tomorrow. It's been bitterly cold though the past couple days. My mom who is perpetually hot, drives with the heat off and the window down a bit so I've been freezing. Maybe thats why I have a cold right now.

Ok that's enough complaining...I watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith yesterday when I got home from the dentist. I thought it was pretty good. What I saw of it anyway. I had to make dinner and all that and get Christmas cards done. The holiday is coming up too fast for me. Seems like it was last week when it was Thanksgiving. I still have to bake cookies and all that. I'm not going to bake as much as I did last year but I still have a lot to do and no time to do it. Ugh! I hate complaining! I'm going to stop where I am so that I don't complain any more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyleen said...

Thanks :)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home