Friday, December 02, 2005

Final Draft Done

I just finished my final paper. What a relief that is. I don't know how I'll do on it but I think I'll do fine. This paper makes up 30% of my final grade. Thats a lot of points! Anyway I'm just glad its over. I can't believe how fast this class seemed to go compared to my math class. That one will be over on the 13th. I can't wait til that happens. I still have to catch up on the homework and I have the paper thats due on Tuesday to write yet but I'll probably get that done today. I can do that with my eyes closed. I better not get too cocky about that....it'll probably come back to bite me later.

Nothings really happening at the moment. Everything is quiet. I have to go shopping later for Andy...I can't believe he's a year old. It doesn't seem like its been that long. He's adorable though. Thats all I have planned over the weekend at the moment. His birthday party tomorrow and thats it. I have to get out to get my haircut though. That I'll probably do tomorrow before the party. I need to do a little Christmas shopping too but we'll see how things go before I make plans to do that. I have some bills that need to be paid first.

I'm one step closer to getting my license back. I got it suspended for something I did years ago that was really irresponsible. Don't worry it wasn't drinking and driving or anything like that. I didn't realize my insurance had lapsed and was in an accident. So I have to pay for the damages and I'm getting there. I'm hoping by the end of next week I'll have it back. I can't wait. That'll be a load off my shoulders. I have a lot of stuff that I need to get done and having my license will make it all that easier.

Well I better get back to work. I'm just glad it's Friday and the weekend is almost here. It's starting to feel like winter unlike the beginning of this week where it was feeling more like spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home