Monday, September 26, 2005

Saturday

Saturday was very busy. Maggie just got a new job and she needed to buy some new clothes for it. She didn't have anything that would be considered work appropriate so we headed to Target. She got a few outfits, make up, and shoes for around $230. I know that sounds like a lot but everything she bought is interchangeable. I liked a lot of what she got; it looked really nice on her. After that, we went out to lunch. Her mom was with us which was cool. I like her mom but at one point she said that I was a bad influence on Maggie. I don't know what the deal is with certain parents thinking I'm a bad influence on their kids. Most of the time, they are like that when I meet them. They drink and all that stuff. I don't anymore so I don't know how I'm a bad influence. But thats all in the past. Her mom just got out of a bad relationship. I'm glad she got out when she did; it could have gotten a lot worse if she had stayed.

After that, I had a date. It's the first date I've been on in quite some time. Anyway I met him at Fells Point. He's not from around here and the only place he's really been here is the Inner Harbor. While its nice there, I figured I would change it up a bit so we met there. Then we ate some dinner at the Greene Turtle. We talked and then left and walked around for a while. We ended up in The Cat's Eye Pub listening to Irish folk music. It was a lot of fun. I was showing him where Homicide was filmed when he said that he wanted to see the pub. There were people in there Irish dancing and all that. It was fun. I hope he had a nice time. I don't know if I'll see him again. The ball is in his court. I wouldn't mind. I think all first dates are awkward so the second one is always better.

Yesterday, I went out again with Maggie to pick up some other things for her. Then I came home and did a little homework. I got the majority of my math done and did a little of the English. I just received my grade for that paper that was due last week. I got a 98! I was thrilled. I was just hoping to pass. So this week I really have to buckle down and think about what my final paper is going to be on. The proposal is due next week. I was so happy when I found that out; I thought it was due at the end of this week. Oh well, I'm in no rush to get that done.

Thats all that happened this weekend. The weather was gorgeous temperature wise. I could have handled some sun but I'll take what I can get. Today is kinda gloomy and makes you want to stay in bed. I wish I was there now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

It sounds like you had a really busy weekend.

Your date sounded nice, too. I hope that turns out as well as you want it to.

I was wondering about your iPod situation, though. Did you get that worked out and are you enjoying your iPod now?

3:26 PM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

Lol...yeah actually I am. I'm using my work computer for the time being. They don't mind so it works out.

4:57 AM  
Blogger Lance said...

Awesome.

Don't laugh at me =)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home