Saturday, September 10, 2005

Something Big, For Me Anyway

Today I did something big, I bought an iPod. Thats big because I don't like to spend that kind of money on myself. I've wanted one for a long time so while I was getting speakers for my POS home computer, I bought one. Only thing is this, I didn't realize that I didn't have the system requirements. I have Windows ME and they want you to have Windows XP or 2000. So now I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I'll have to ask my cousins baby daddy to help me out. He fixed my computer before and all so I trust him.

I watched Napoleon Dynamite. I thought it was hilarious. It wasn't at all what I was expecting but it was funny nonetheless. I think I'll watch it again before I have to send it back. I still have a couple more movies here to finish up watching so I'll probably do that tonight and tomorrow. I should be working on my English stuff but I'm still having trouble Lance gave me a good website but my teacher said that it wasn't a good idea if I used it. So back to the drawinf board for me.

Dad is supposed to get out of the hospital tomorrow. I know he can't wait. He's been in there a little over 2 weeks and he's about had it. He was complaining about the beds and I told him if they give him a comment card, tell them they need new ones that are more comfortable and more suitable for some one his height.

Next weekend is the Fells Point Oyster Festival. Last year we went and we had a good time. I don't know if we are going to go this year. We'll see. I just like walking around down there. Thats where I grew up so whenever I walk around there, I feel like I'm 7 years old again. I remember when I was in the third grade we had out annual balloon launch. It was a fundraiser and all we did was let balloons go to see how far they would travel. That year was the last year I participated and my balloon made it all the way to Delaware. I know that doesn't seems far but considering it was a cheap rubber balloon, it was pretty far. And come one, when you're that age, the next town over is far.

Well I should get back to trying to find some bad websites. I really hate doing this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

That's awesome you got an iPod!

Congrats =)

Which iPod did you get?

Sorry you can't use that website I showed you but here's a link to a forum discussion on this very subject.

Maybe some of those will help.

Good luck =)

8:18 PM  
Blogger amymck said...

Hi! Dean could probably help you with your computer, he does that for a living and all ;-)

I need to get the URL because I cant remember it, but theres a cool page that you might be able to use for your class, about the unreliable source. I'll email it to you tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing your blog w/ me!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

Thanks for all the help. It's greatly appreciated.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home