Friday, September 09, 2005

He's Becoming a Joke

I had another algebra class yesterday. I feel so bad for this guy, everyone in class laughs at him and I'm guilty of it sometimes myself. I don't mean to do it but some of the stuff this guy does is just not right. Once again last night, he had trouble doing the problems he wrote on the board. He even gave wrong answers. I just feel really bad for him. There were quite a few people missing out of the class which makes me think that they've dropped it. I see more people dropping it as time goes on.

I'm still working on my paper for research writing. Thanks to Lance, I have a website to base my paper on. Thanks for that because I was getting nowhere fast looking different things up. I think it should be appropriate considering. Some of the stuff on there is incredible. I had to laugh, it's just too much.

I finally finished "The Motorcycle Diaries" which was really good. I already knew the story but it was nice to see it. I also watched another spanish language film, "Amores Perros". I'm seeing a trend in some of the spanish language movies, I've rented. They all have Gael Garcia Bernal in them. He's a good actor and I'm surprised he hasn't crossed over into American cinema yet. "Amores Perros" is once again a little on the graphic side so if anyone reading this is thinking about renting it, they should consider some of the content in it. Most of it is animal cruelty so dog lovers shouldn't watch it at all. I'm a dog lover and had a problem seeing some of the stuff in the film. Once you get past that though, it's really good. They like to curse a lot in these movies too. Lots of profanity, mainly the f-bomb. But it doesn't offend me. I don't use it because I think there are reasons they are called expletives. It's just not something that I say on a daily basis but I hear it. "Napoleon Dynamite" should be here today. I'm excited to see that. I've heard nothing but good things about this movie so I hope it lives up to the hype.

I think this weekend, I'm just going to stay home and get some more homework done and watch movies. I like doing that, just staying home where its quiet and comfy. The weather here lately has been gorgeous. Not too hot and not too cold. In the mornings there's a chill in the air that screams Fall. I love that. But with the fall comes lots of birthday's in my family. Just in my immediate family, all of our birthdays are in October and November. Then I have friends that have birthdays in the early winter and then there Christmas. But I want it to be fall for now so I'm not going to think about winter just yet. I already ordered mom's birthday present which should arrive today. I should probably give my sister a heads up that its being delivered.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kyleen said...

Well, you don't have to read it. It's not here for your benefit. Not to be rude, I'm not trying to be, although you were by criticizing how much I post.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Lance said...

lol Glad you got a kick out of that site.

I was hoping, after I recommended it, you didn't take it in all seriousness. I mean, I know the site takes itself seriously. I just didn't think to let you know beforehand that I didn't take it seriously lol.

And Napoleon Dynamite is awesome.

You'll love it.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Lance said...

Busta:

It's the Rapture Index website.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home