Wednesday, September 07, 2005

School

I can't say that my first day of school was a success. My algebra teacher is a retired army engineer. Not that there's anything wrong with that but considering we have such a large class, I think he's going to have some issues. It's like he can't keep his train of thought. He talks in snippets like he hears it in his head but only pieces of it are coming out of his mouth. The girl that sat next to me kept on asking what he said and what we were supposed to be doing. I could'nt help her because I didn't know. He's just really confusing. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people in the class dropped it by the time we meet next which is tomorrow. It's just too much for him I think. Too large of a class, nearly 30 people. He also gave out a ton of homework to be done by tomorrow. Of course no one is exactly happy when they are given homework the first day.

I finally figured out my online class. I think it's gonna be trying as well. I already have a paper due in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I don't know where to start. We are supposed to find a website that is unreliable. I don't visit websites that are unreliable so I don't know where to start. But at least the teacher seems nice. I haven't met her yet but just by the way she's set things up and responded to our posts already I think she's a good teacher.

I just want to get decent grades this semester. I mean I got and A and a B last semester and I don't want to get anything under a B. I'm a little on edge about it but I think once things start to settle down I should be alright. I just have to keep up which shouldn't be too hard because I have time at work to do homework and I have time at home. I think I'll be ok.

The doctors said that dad should be home in a couple of days. I know he can't wait. It's been 2 weeks and I think he's had enough.

Well there's not much going on right now just school stuff. Time to get cracking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

You want an unreliable website?

Check these guys out:

www.raptureindex.com

Apparently they're supposed to keep a daily tally of how close we are to the "rapture" - yet they go whole days and sometimes weeks without updating it.

Apparently they have inside info on which days to rest assured Jesus won't be back on =)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

how many unreliable sites do you want? I get so many that pass through my browser that I could write a book -- hey!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home