Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tomorrow

Tomorrow Dad is having his operation. I think everything is going to go alright. I hoping anyway. I don't think I'm going to do anything but hang out with him this weekend so he doesn't get so lonely.

The weather these past few days has been GORGEOUS! It's so nice its almost criminal to be inside. It's not supposed to rain again until Sunday evening. I just want to spend all my time outside. It's really unusual for it to be this nice in August. It's almost September though so that could explain a little of it. Still, September here is pretty warm, the beginning is anyway.

Well I think thats all I'm going to write today. I'll write tomorrow once everything is over. I'm being optimistic about everything so......

Interesting aside about the word so. I read a while ago that girls use so more often when it comes to stating something and transitioning. Just a little bit of fun trivia. Although it would probably be more helpful if I could remember more of the article. Anyway thats all. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

lol interesting point about "so."

I've noticed girls doing that, too.

I didn't know it was like a whole thing or whatever though.

Interesting. I wonder why that is?

2:47 PM  
Blogger Lance said...

I forgot to say that I hope everything goes really well with your dad's surgery.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

Thanks :)

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home