Monday, August 22, 2005

Tasks

I finally got all my laundry done! On Friday, Jenn came by and visited. It's been a while since we hung out. Then we went to Target because there really wasn't anything better to do. So we walked around there for a while. I picked up "Anchorman" and the new Gorillaz cd. Once again people should watch/listen to things before they purchase them. I really like "Anchorman". It was supposed to be stupid so I didn't expect anything amazing. The jokes were funny and my fav character had to be the dog, Baxter. On the other hand, the Gorillaz cd isn't that great. I think I could have spent the $13 on something better. I also picked up "Almost Famous". I forgot how much I liked that movie.

On Saturday I stayed home and did laundry and got things in order. I still have work to do out in the living room and kitchen but I tackled my space.

Yesterday, I went once again to Target but this time I had to get a filter for the vacuum. I picked up some new sheets while I was there because I was in dire need of new ones. I have a few pair but after a while, you need to throw them away and get new ones so thats what I did.

Other than that nothing really went on. I talked to Frankie for a little while on Saturday. He's supposed to come with me to my cousins on Labor Day weekend but we'll see. The last time he was supposed to go he never showed. On the 5th I have to go to the Renaissance Festival. Since Ali is working there, she got us tickets so we have to go or it'll be all for nothing.

Dad has his first surgery on Friday. I called him today to find out what time it starts and all but I got his machine. I'll call him when I get home, or I'll get his cell number from Amanda. He changed it when he left his old business so I don't have it yet. I hope he's feeling good about it. I have a hard time getting a hold of him so....

Well thats all for now. I don't plan on anything else exciting happening but we'll see. If it does I hope its only good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home