Friday, August 12, 2005

A Little Too Quiet

No one's here today so its a little to quiet for me. Not that I like a lot of noise but it's just eh. It's these days that the clock seems to creep by. I don't know what's going on this weekend. Probably nothing much. Just hang out at home, maybe rent a movie. I don't know whats out so I'll have to look. I think Ali is coming up this weekend to stay for a couple days and then she's heading to Slippery Rock, PA for a Renaissance festival thing. I don't know if it's a festival or just a whole but of people dressed up in Renaissance style garb. I was supposed to go with her but that would mean that I would have to dress up or stay in the tent the whole day so I don't think it would have been too much fun for me. At least she was nice enough to ask me. Since she moved, we really don't talk all that much. I hope she moves closer to here within the next couple of years. I like having my family near me. Her and Paul have been debating on where they should move but they don't want to make any decisions until they both know where they are gonna be working. He works in D.C. and she's been trying to get a job there so they can figure out what their future is gonna be like.

I need to do a lot of things around the house so thats what the weekend days are going to be filled with. Vacuuming (if I can fix the vacuum cleaner) and all that stuff. I'm pretty good at fixing vacuums, I don't know why, I think its just because I've been fiddling with them since I could push one around. However, I don't think there is that big of a market out there for people whose talent is fixing broken vacuums. * If anyone is ever playing Hangman, Vacuum is an excellent word to stump people. I don't think there is much else for me to do. Frankie didn't call this Wednesday which I was so thankful for. I didn't feel much like going anywhere.

I have to go get my books tomorrow for school. They're going to be rather expensive. For 2 books if I have to get them new are gonna cost around $200. If I get them used, then I might get them half price. That's what I'm aiming for, I owe rent and have to pay some other stuff.

Thats all I think thats happening. If something changed or happens then I'll have something good to write about. I feel like I'm repeating myself when I write here sometimes. I don't like repeating myself but I find myself doing it constantly. (Like I just did) I'm going to stop writing now so I don't reiterate myself. (I love the thesaurus!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

A hot, quiet afternoon day at the office sounds like a good formula for taking a nap on the clock to me =)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home