Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Paid

School is paid for as far as the Fall semester goes. Thats a load off my mind. I was worried I wouldn't be able to pay for it. I was $55 short but mom came to the rescue as long as I pay it back which I will.....I don't like to owe people money. I feel bad about it. But thats done. I still have to buy books but I won't do that for a while. Last time I bought my books early they gave me the wrong history book and it took me a while to get the new one. They are way to expensive, books. I paid $75 for a used history book that looked like it was used to beat someone senseless. I hope this time around my books aren't that expensive. I still have to pay another bill for the dentist with my next pay which will probably mean the whole thing. That wouldn't be good because then I know I wouldn't be able to afford my books. Well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

On a slightly funnier note, my mom locked her keys in the car. I know its mean to laugh but I've done it and at the time you don't think its funny but a little while down the line it is. Well campus police came and tried to pop the lock. They were out there for an hour and he still didn't get it open. Some guy was walking by and asked if he could give it a try. It took him 20 minutes but he got it open. 1 problem....they broke the lock. Well thats what we think. You can't open the door anymore. The handle won't lift and when we rolled down the window the door opened. Fast forward to this morning; we go to leave only the door won't open at all, even if you rol down the window. I think they did something inside the door panel because the window doesn't want to roll down now either and you need to pull it up to shut it. So into the shop it goes.

Started watching "The Aviator" yesterday but didn't quite finish it. It seems alright so far. I don't know much about Howard Hughes. I guess I'll finish it up today and make my final decision on it. Now all I have to do is watch "Anchorman" which looks really funny but Maggie said it wasn't that great. I guess I'll have to form my own opinion on that. I don't know what movies if any are coming out this week but hopefully something good will. If not then I resort to a.) The Wedding Singer, b.) Bridget Jones's Diary c.) What About Bob. It's been a while since I've watched "What About Bob" so that'll probably be the one I choose. I'll have to look through my DVD's. I know one movie I won't be watching and that's "Duplex". I want the 2 hours back that I wasted on watching that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyleen said...

yeah thats what she has to do. I can't help but laugh.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home