Thursday, July 21, 2005

More Bombings! (Attempted)

There were more attempted bombings in London today. I will never ever understand why people resort to violence to achieve their ends. What is blowing up people going to accomplish? Nothing! At least this time no one was seriously hurt. I feel for these people. It hasn't been that long since the last attacks and now they are getting attacked again. I don't know how they get back on the trains again. I think I would be walking to work everyday instead of riding the Underground. The Underground is massive. One of my co-workers is from England and he said that its as large if not larger than New Yorks subway system. That's big. We don't have a large subway system here in Baltimore. We have buses and we have light rail. Light rail really doesn't go that far although I think they are expanding it. The buses go just about everywhere which is good for commuters. I just wish these jerks would stop trying to blow people up. Its cowardly and all it is is making things worse for them in the end. I just get so angry and feel so bad when I hear about bombings no matter where they are taking place. I could never live in Israel. I mean they have bombings there all the time. Same thing in Iraq. I was sickened to hear about the children that were killed over there. I don't know what I would do in a situation like that. I remember on 9/11 I was completely flabbergasted. It was so unreal. I have a sense of security now, no matter how false it may be. I can't imagine what its like in other countries where this happens on a regular basis. Now I feel like I am just repeating myself. I hate that so in closing, yeah thats it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

I agree, these types of attacks are both cowardly and terrible.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

It just makes me ill to know that people are so intent on harming others for stupid reasons. I'll never understand them.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home