Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Calling

My stomach did a flip when I heard what happened in London today. Not a good flip either. My prayers go out to the families and friends of those who were killed or injured in those senseless acts of cowardice today. I can only imagine what it is like over there right now. No one should ever have to experience this kind of tragedy. It makes me sick to read that of course Al Qaeda has something to do with this. Just goes to show that nothing has changed in that past couple of years. Cities are still being blown up and the lives of people are being torn apart. I just don't know what to say. I am so upset. I wish there was something I could do for those people. I can only pray for a day when we as a people won't have to deal with this sort of thing anymore. I can't wait for that day. It's terrible and I'm at a loss. I hope that no other attacks occur. I know how the British are feeling right now as do the people of Spain, Israel, etc. They have joined the club, sick club that it is, of countries that have been devastated by terrorist actions. I just wish they would stop and realize that they aren't punishing the right people. By no means to I mean to imply that anyone should be the victim of terrorism. What I mean is that Al Qaeda is against all governments that aren't like theirs or do not adhere to their beliefs. They are killing everyday people that were just going to work, seeing a friend, going to school, just living life. All they are doing is making things worse for themselves. They are gonna get theirs and when they do I hope they realize how much pain and agony they have put so many innocent people through. I wish they would stop and actually think about what they are doing. Last time I checked, murder was a mortal sin, and I don't think it is acceptable in any religion. Religions over the years have done their fair share of murdering, but by priniciple they aren't supposed to. What makes them think it is ok to kill people? I want to know and when they capture these cowards, which I hope will be soon, maybe they can give us answers. I just want to go home and cry. I feel so bad for these people. It's something I will never understand. People never cease to amaze me at how they find new ways to kill. It makes me sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home