Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Weekend

Well I helped Maggie and Longo move this weekend. It went as well as could be expected. I learned something though. I will NEVER own a ferret! They smell so bad I was about to throw up. And it wasn't because of the cage because I watched her clean it out. So I helped them move boxes and the such. I really didn't have to help with the really heavy stuff. Longo and Hairy John did all that stuff. On Saturday night they had a "housewarming" party. No one showed. Bill said he was on his way but he never got there, Angie cancelled as did Frankie. John showed up which was cool because I haven't seen him in forever. I fell asleep by 12:30. It was just a long day and no one was really in a party kind of mood. On Sunday I came home long enough to shower and get ready to go to Heidi's party. I called Frankie and gave him directions and then I called Jenn to see if she wanted to go. She said yeah but she wanted to bring Shelley. I told her that was fine because, well, the more the merrier. So we got there around 7. We picked up some beer on the way and just hung out. We were the first people there. Slowly people started to show and before we knew it, there was like 50 plus people there. There was this guy there that I met last week named Keith. He seemed very nice and all but alas he was with another girl. Incidentally, this girl he just met last week. Some of the people that were there said that they wanted to hook them up. Oh well, thats just life I guess. It was a great party. Everyone had a good time. I got a little tipsy but that was ok because I wasn't driving. Frankie of course never showed. I left several messages as did Jenn and Shelley. The last couple I got a little nasty because I was drunk and upset at the fact that he didn't even bother to call. So I called him yesterday and he said that he had fully intended to come to the party but when he got home, he fell asleep and didn't wake up til 3. I was just like ok whatever. I mean I am tired of asking him to go places and he willingly accepts the invitation but he never shows. Its just ridiculous. So I'm going to stop inviting him places. He's not going to show up anyway so why bother. Yesterday, the fam just hung out. We got some crabs and chicken and just chilled which was good because I didn't feel like going anywhere. And now today I am at work. I really need to get some sleep and I don't think I will be getting any this weekend. On Friday I'm going to a Bull and Shrimp roast, on Saturday Paul and Ali are coming up because on Sunday its Andrew's christening. It just seems like one thing after another. Hopefully this week goes by pretty fast and I stop feeling like crap. I just feel sick. I woke up at 3 a.m. on ther verge of a panic attack. I managed to calm myself down and relax. But I couldn't get back to sleep. At least I can sort of control them now. I don't rush to the hospital for it anymore. Heidi and Mr. Mike helped me out with that. I don't know why I get them. Sometimes they just happen. But like I said at least I am working on getting a grip and managing them as best I can. I just wish I knew why I get them. They didn't start til I quit smoking. Maybe that has something to do with it. I don't know. Ok that enough for the time being. I can't wait to go home and get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home