Friday, June 24, 2005

Bored Out of My Mind!

Not much has been going on lately. Just been hanging out anxiously waiting to see whats gonna happen next. Maggie's birthday was on Tuesday and I told her and Longo to come over for dinner. That was fun and then we left for the pet store. She wanted a ferret so they went to see what kind they had and get an idea as to how much it was going to cost. They didn't get one that day but they went yesterday and got not one but two. It wound up costing them something like 571.00. Too rich for my blood but you know who am I to tell anyone how to spend their money. Frankie was supposed to call me yesterday to let me know he was home. He didn't (I really didn't expect it. He always forgets) so I will probably talk to him later I guess. Things have changed so much between us that it is hard to think that at one point we were pretty much inseperable. We were always together and now we are lucky if we see each other once every couple of months. Oh well, what can you do. I mean he made his bed now he's gotta sleep in it. (I hate cliches!) I can't wait for school to come back around. I wish I would have went for the summer but I didn't know where I was gonna be living. It'll all be good once the fall comes around. I'm prepared. Heidi's surprise party is tomorrow. I really don't want to go but its Heidi and I have to go. No one has done anything for her birthday in years so I need to be there. She is the closest person to me right now and really has been for years. I miss the kids. They are so adorable. I can't wait to have kids. But that isn't going to be for quite sometime unless I get stupid. I need to get out. Bad. I think tomorrow once we leave the party I'm gonna go out with Jason, Ali, and Paul. (If Paul somes with Ali) He got really angry with her for getting piercings. I don't blame him for getting angry I mean its a trust thing but I do think that he overreacted a bit by saying that he was thinking about breaking up with her. I hope that never happens. Paul is the best thing to happen to her and I really would hate to see her lose that. I can only hope that I find someone like him. He is one of the best people I know. Not much else has been going on like I said. Just working and sleeping. I wish I could get in touch with some people that I haven't spoken to in years for Frankie's going away party. That is if he winds up going to Iraq. We'll see. It's not the first time he has said that he was going and the past 2 times he obviously hasn't gone. I was thinking that it just goes to show you how much we haev grown apart in the last year. I can remember a time when I cried so hard that he was leaving that I made myself ill. That doesn't happen anymore. I cared for so long that now it just seems like it was a waste of time and energy. But you live and learn (another cliche!). My attentions need to be focused on something that is real and thats what I'm trying to do. When I am ready for a real relationship, I will know and I will know who the right guy is (hopefully) . I have a tendency to fall for guys who are needy and more than once some professional help. So I need to work on that too. Well thats all for now. Perhaps I will have something good to write about soon. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home