Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sick

I stayed home from work yesterday because I wasn't feeling all that great. I had a bad headache that woke me up in the middle of the night. It went away and now its back. I really want to leave work so that I can go home and sleep. I need to get away from my house though. I can't deal with being there all the time. I rarely get out so I think I need like a day away from home and the people that live there. I need to be alone. Heidi's surprise party went great. She was surprised which was good because Alison thought that she might have thought something was up. Then I went home and then I went back down to hang out with Heidi and her friends. All I can say is that they are weird. I mean I know people that may be a little strange but come on. They were just a little too strange for me. They are all really outgoing and, lets just say they have no shame. It reminded me of a party I would have attended when I was 18. It was very similar to the experiences we had at my step-brothers house before he got married. Sunday we took dad out for a belated Fathers Day lunch. Nothing much really happened. I mean nothing out of the ordinary. My dad is almost 70 and he is again starting his own business. He and my uncle had a falling out of sorts so he left. I really wish I would have went to school this summer. I feel like I don't have anything to do. I need to do something. I get bored realy easy and nothing seems to be helping. I think I'm going to go to the library and get out a book or two. I don't know what books have come out recently so it will take some time for me to read. I think I will read "On the Road" by Jack Kerouac. I think that is something I would probably love. On Friday I have to help Maggie and Longo move. I hate moving people but they are my friends and someday I might need their help. On Sunday, I am supposed to go to Heidi's for a pre-4th of July party seeing as no one really wants to go to a party and then have to get up in the morning. We'll see though. Well thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home