Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Crush

Just sitting here are work right now. I actually had something to do today which was good. It kept me occupied for a couple hours. I was grateful; it was a welcome change. I have a crush on this guythat works here. Actually he works on the other side of the building but he has a southern accent which I usually don't like. When I think of southern accents I think of rednecks but not him. And he is at least 10 years older than me. He's probably married too; or gay. Ah well that is why it is called a crush. I probably wouldn't like him if I got to know him because I don't know, I'm trying to make myself feel better. I thought I had to go to a birthday party this weekend, which I was dreading cause I just want to stay home this weekend if I can. Luckily, the birthday party is next weekend. That works out well for me. I don't think I'll be able to stay home the whole weekend though. I promised to go with a few friends to see "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". I mean I think its gonna be a good movie however I think there are other movies that I would want to spend the money on to see first. I think I'm gonna stop by the library on the way home so that i have something to do. I am dead tired though so maybe when I get home I might eat some dinner and then get some sleep. I stayed up way too late for me last night. I get up at 5 am and I like at least 5 hours sleep. I didn't get it. I had this weird dream though. I was on vacation or something like that with my step-brother, his wife, and the rest of his family. I was rooming with people I apparently knew but I don't recognize them. Anway I was there with this guy and my friends; we walked out side and for some reason I went back into the hotel and stood in the shower. It wasn't running but it was like I was hiding from someone. When I peaked out from behind the shower curtain I saw someone killing one of my friends. Next thing I know I'm screaming, and my step-brother come running over asking whats wrong. I tell him and he doesn't believe me, so I show him and I'm crying hysterically. Sarah comes over and asks what is going on and I tell her and she starts screaming. Then I woke up. Just a weird dream. Well time to head home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home