Friday, July 08, 2005

Why I Hate Message Boards

I hate message boards because people don't know how to have intelligent discussions. You get these people that aren't at all interested in whats going on or giving their opinion as to whats going on in the world. They are full of profanity; I'm not talking about damn, shit and the such, what I mean is all they do is say things like "I wipe my baby's ass with the bible, torah , quran". It's uncalled for. They must be kids or people with nothing better to do with their time. It just gets under my skin that there are people out there seem to care about nothing but themselves. Occasionally you find intelligent people discussing whatever they want to discuss but most of the time its just kids dayinf "funny" things. Clue: They aren't funny. Make fun or insensitive comments about what happened yesterday in London isn't funny. We wouldn't like it if people were making fun of us when 9/11 happened although I am sure there were some that did. I just wish people would be a little more sympathetic or empathetic to the people that are suffering. That goes for any people that are suffering wherever they may be. Maybe this is just me being a cry-baby liberal but sorry thats just how I feel. I think that if people were a little more compassionate then maybe this world would be a better place. Maybe world peace could be realized. Yeah, I know thats being idealistic. That is one of my faults I guess. Anyway I have to go out tonight. Hopefully that will be fun. I'm gonna try to talk Heidi into going since mom doesn't want to. And she gets along well with Jenn and Shelley. Ali and Paul are supposed to be coming up. I don't know when; either today or tomorrow. Andy's christening is on Sunday so thats why they are coming up. Well, I guess thats it for now. Just needed to rant and rave for the day. Who knows maybe I will come back and find something else to bitch about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home