Monday, July 11, 2005

HMMMMM

Well I had a good enough weekend. Friday was the bull and shrimp roast to benefit Juvenile Diabetes. I didn't know that was what it was for. Jenn and Shelley just told me that I had to go. I tried to get Heidi to go but of course she blew me off. I think that the next time she's like please come down and hang out I'll blow her off. It really upset me. When I don't feel like going to her house I do it anyway because she's family and I feel bad if I don't. I probably won't blow her off anyway. I always say I'm going to do stuff like that but I never do. Anyway it was fun to hang out with Jenn and Shelley. I miss hanging out with them however I couldn't replace my best friend Maggie. Maggie and Jenn can't stand each other so I try not to cause friction between them. Saturday I just stayed home. I needed to do that because it has been so long since I could just stay home and not have to worry about going anywhere. When I didn't have a job, I was always home and had nothing to do, now that I have a job I always have something to do. Odd how that works out. Ali and Paul came up on Saturday and we hung out, watched the Live 8 concert, which was really good. I would have liked to attended either the London or Philly shows but oh well. On Sunday we had Andy's christening party to go to. I didn't really want to go to that either because I feel out of place there. It's nothing against Mike and Sarah. Its just I feel like an outsider because well, he's my stepbrother and all. Its hard to explain. Then I went home and watched National Treasure. It was decent enough however some of it had really bad acting. It was bizarre. Now I am back at work. Just sitting here typing rattling on about my weekend. Not that anyone cares. I've just been doing a lot of thinking here lately and have come to the realization that there needs to be a change and the only person that can make that change is me. And I need to get the ball rolling soon. I'm wasting away my life and before I know it, it will all be gone and I will have nothing to show for it. So today I am starting something new. Hopefully I'll be able to stick with it and things will work out. On a brighter note, Morgan only has a hariline fracture in her elbow so she won't need surgery. Poor kid, she needs some calcium. Those kids are forever hurting themselves. Zoe just got over a broken foot and now poor Morgan has to have her arm in a cast for 3 weeks. But at least she's gonna be alright which is definitely a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home