Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The House

Well the house officially belongs to my parents. They were really worried about having enough money for the closing and all that. There was a tax lien put against my stepdad which he never knew about. I thought that when a lien was put against someone, they took their income tax checks? Most people that I've talked to about this have said the same thing. I don't know why they didn't do that, I mean he didn't even know there was one against him until 2 weeks ago and this is from back in the early 90's. Didn't make sense to me. It's all done and over with which is good. It was so draining. When I finally buy a house I hope I don't have to go throught nearly as much as they did. I didn't come to work yesterday because of the closing; I just wish I could have gotten a couples of things done.

On Saturday it's Jeffery's birthday party. I don't have any clue as to what to get a 5 year old that has just about everything. I think I'll get him a gift certificate to Game Stop or EB. He's really into video games so by getting him that, I don't run the risk of getting him a game that he already has. He's really into comic books too but I think his father would get more enjoyment out of them than he would. I really don't like getting kids video games. Not that there is anything wrong with video games, its just that they have enough so I like to get them books. Once again I don't know what he has and what he doesn't have so I would wind up getting hima gift certificate from a bookstore. Oh well, I have a couple days to figure it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

That sounds confusing lol and like a lot of work.

Congrats on getting through it all.

And yay, a paragraph =)

William Faulkner is one of my absolute favorite writers, so I love stream of consciousness writing. It's how I write, too.

But, a paragraph or two just makes it so much easier on the eyes to read lol.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home