Sunday, July 31, 2005

Poor Maggie

Well Maggie and Longo have as of right now broken off their engagement and are no longer together. I don't know how long this will last considering this has happened before but this time I think he really messed up. They split because of what they were fighting about last week, but when she said that it wasn't fair that he was blaming her for holding him back he blew up and pushed her. So she took off the ring and said that was it. I feel bad for her because she his hurting but I also think its good for her. He was way out of line and he's messed up a lot. I know no one person is perfect but he cheated on her and she took him back under the condition that he get tested for STDs and all that stuff. Not too many people would do that. And she has tried so hard to be supportive and he threw it all away. I hope it sticks because I think she could do so much better. I know its hard to get out there once you've been in a relationship that was comfortable but she won't have any problem finding someone. I just hope its someone better than Longo. I hope he realizes how bad he screwed up and learns from his mistakes. I don't think they can even be friends after all this. I guess he'll probably go back to the way he used to be. I don't know. I just wish I could do something for her....she's really hurt right now. I can only pray that things get better for her and that in the long run this will be a blessing. At least they didn't get married (which they were supposed to do earlier this year but didn't because they couldn't afford it) and waste all that time and money. She's like me in that she wants to get married but she doesn't want to do it more than once. No one likes divorce and if there are kids involved its 10x's harder. I know because my parents are divorced and they can't stand each other. Like I said maybe its a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home