Monday, July 25, 2005

Too Hot!

It's supposed to get really hot here over the next week. We've had a pretty hot summer, more humid than last year anyway. I'm not looking forward to it. I don't like the heat much. My favorite times of year are spring and Fall. Mostly Fall though because my allergies don't act up as much as they do in the Spring and because I think its pretty. I've heard a lot of people say that they didn't like this season because everything is dying or hibernating. I know a lot of things are dying but they almost always come back as beautiful as ever. I absolutely love the Fall. If it was Fall all year round somewhere, that is where I would live.

There is just somethings I love about it like the feel of a sweater and how cold the tip of your nose gets when the evening comes. I like the smell and crispness of the air and the crunch of the leaves on the ground. Who couldn't love the gorgeous color of the trees? It's one of my favorite things.

Ah, thats enough reminiscing about something that is fast approaching. Hopefully before the end of the summer I get to go to the beach. I love the ocean. I think thats why I don't think I could live in the Mid-West, because I need to be near the ocean. I just don't like the crowds here. Well I'm just going to think about the beach and then the fall for the remainder of my work day. Good thoughts.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year, too.

For all the things you mentioned + football season lol.

S'funny you mentioned sweaters. That's a little thing that I love, too. Sweaters.

I don't think I could ever move to Florida or California for that reason alone. I'd have to give up wearing sweaters lol.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home