Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another Dreary Day.

It's one of the those days you just want to stay home in bed tucked comfortably under the covers. I think today I will tackle the pile of laundry that is slowly starting to take over my room. I hate getting behind on laundry, especially socks. Anyway thats all the complaining I'm gonna do today. I was looking at some of my past posts and I seem to do a lot of that so I promised myself that I was going to try to keep it at a minimum.

I found a funny story in the news this afternoon though. It takes place in England and it involves a man wearing a diaper who approaches people and asks them if there are any baby changing facilities around. I don't know about people sometimes. I think if I was approached by anyone other than a baby wearing a diaper I would fall over laughing. I get this image in my head of a commercial that I saw once for Jerry Springer and there was a man in a diaper on that particular show. Too funny. I can't stand Jerry Springer but you can't deny that he's something. How does one go from being mayor of a city to a smut talk show host? Only in America I suppose.

Here's another funny news story. Well more like World's Most Stupid Criminals. A man in Georgia was arrested for burglary. He was caught when the police reported to the residence and hit the redial button on the phone and found that he called his mother while he was robbing the house. Stupid. I just hope he gets what he deserves for it. I'll never understand people.

Well those two stories seemed to brighten my day just a little bit. The first more than the second because of the imagery. At least there was something semi-humourous in the news today. Something to break up the monotony of death and destruction.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

lol that's pretty crazy about the burgulary thing.

Obviously that guy didn't get into burgulary because he didn't score high enough on his S.A.T's to go to Med School.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home