Monday, September 12, 2005

Good

Well I figured a way to get music on my iPod. I'll just do it at work so I downloaded some stuff this morning. So now I can listen to music on the way to work without bugging anyone else.

I'm still having trouble finding a suitable website for my paper. Thanks to Lance and Amy for the suggestions though. I'll just keep on keeping on I suppose. I just hope I don't run out of time.

I watched "Garden State". What an excellent movie. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. It was a lot different than I thought too. I don't usually care for Natalie Portman's acting with the exception of "Star Wars" but she was really good in this movie. I like Zack Braff even more now that I've seen this. If anyone has the chance to watch it, they should. Definitely worth the time. I did get around to watching "Napoleon Dynamite" again. I have to say it gets funnier every time you watch it. I found myself quoting it. What a dork.

Not much else going on. I haven't heard from my dad but he was supposed to get out of the hospital yesterday. He was supposed to call me when he knew whether he was leaving or not and I'm scared to call his hospital room in case I get the new occupant. I don't want to disturb anyone. I guess I'll have to search to find my brothers number since he's staying with him for a while. I thought that was nice of him to let dad stay with him for a while. I thought originally Jimmy was going to stay with my dad and I thought that was a little strange but I had it wrong so that doesn't matter.

Well I gotta get back to looking for websites. Fun Fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyleen said...

Yeah I thought about getting the pink one but decided I like the blue better so thats the one I got. Thanks

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home