Monday, September 19, 2005

Writer's Block

I have a serious case of writer's block. I know its probably getting old me griping about writing my papers but it's worrying me. I don't know where to start. I found a website and now I don't know where to begin. If I could just find an example of what I'm supposed to be writing, it would help me out so much. I couldn't find any examples. I found examples for my final paper but nothing of this one. I'm really starting to stress. I know it important for me not to stress but its getting harder for me not to. I think if I could just get past this first paper, I should be alright. At least I have until Friday to get it done. Maybe some of my classmates could help me out. I don't know if the teacher is ok with that so I'll have to ask her first. I don't want to get anyone in trouble and the last thing I want to be accused of is cheating. I just need a jumpstart, just a nudge in the right direction. Well thats enough bellyaching for now.

Went to the Oyster Festival at Fells Point on Saturday. It was nice. I went with Maggie, Longo, Beth, Eddie, and Maggie's mom. It was a beautiful day and everyone seemed to have a good time. Towards the end of the day though things weren't all that great. Thats because Longo drank a little too much and he was supposed to be the Designated driver. I didn't drink and Maggie had stopped drinking hours before we left. She only had 2 drinks anyway. So she drove home. She wasn't happy. But other than that, it was a nice day. There was also a Crab and Beer Festival at Harbor Point. We didn't go there though. The festival seemed a lot smaller this year than last year. I don't know if that was because of the other fest or what. In 2 weeks the Fun festival starts. I'll be going to that. It's always a lot of fun. Tons of people though. I'm not too keen on crowds but I always have a nice time if I'm with the right people.

This coming up Saturday, I promised Heidi I would go with her and some other people to the Renaissance Fair. I don't mind going, I have a lot of fun when I go. Besides, I wanted to get the girls flower wreaths for their hair and this way, they can choose which one they want. They'll look adorable in them. Heidi also wants to look into getting them costumes. I don't know about buying them there. They are really expensive but they are well made. I just don't think it would be a good investment considering they'll probably outgrow them in a year. At least Morgan will. Zoe is pretty much the same height and weight she's been since she was 2. She has grown a little. She finally fits into a size 3T. She's been almost the same weight since she was 9 months old. Morgan on the other hand doesn't seem to stop growing. She's a weed. I'm looking forward to spending time with them.

I finally got around to watching "Sin City". I don't know if I liked it. I liked the cinematography and I liked Bruce Willis in the movie. I also liked the way everything seemed to come together in the end. During the movie, I was questioning the relevance of some of the things in there but everything resolved itself in the end. I really really liked Bruce Willis in this movie and I'm not a huge Bruce Willis fan, aside from "The Sixth Sense" and "Unbreakable". I still have to get through some more movies that I have at home. I still haven't watched "Crash". I have to watch that so I can send it back. And I have "The Bourne Identity" and "The Bourne Supremacy" at home still. I rented them for my stepdad but I read the book and I really liked the story.

Well, I should be getting back to attempting to write this awful paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home