Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Corny

When we bought our textbooks for Algebra, we got a CD series for the computer by the author of the text. She is corny. I don't know how else to describe her. She's just weird. Mathmaticians tend to be quirky but she's off the charts. I finally got my homework done. He assigned a lot for this week and I'll have more tonight. Not looking forward to going at all. I'm starting to dread Tuesday and Thursday nights. Not good considering we are only in our 2nd week of school.

My quest to find a bogus website continues. I just can't seem to find one that she thinks is good to base a paper on. I can't find a overtly biased website at all. I don't know if its because I'm not searching right or what. Hopefully, I'll get somewhere with this by the end of the week. It's just not looking good at the moment.

Still loving the iPod. Probably the best investment I've made so far. Its a neat little gadget. Until my cousins whatever figure looks at my computer, I'll just have to charge it and download stuff at work. No biggie. I'll survive. My next investment with either be a.) a new home computer or b.) a digital camera. We'll see what happens. There are a lot of birthdays coming up soon and so is Christmas. In Giant they actually had some Christmas stuff up! Hello! It's September! No need to rush. I love Christmas and I know its not about the presents but still.

Ah well, back to the quest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyleen said...

Funny thing about that Terry is that I was considering using Fox News. I didn't think my teacher would approve so I decided against it.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home