Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Getting On With It

I finally started writing the paper. I actually have a page and a half. Not that its really that long because of my name and the double spacing. This is one of those times I'm happy that we have to double space. It makes it look longer. Anyway the topic is a pro-smoking website. Some of the things on there are a little out there. But thats all I'm going to say on it.

My sister's been sick for a while. She's been going through a really tough time. Her and her boyfriend are on a break and he moved out. I really hope they work things out because they are too great together. It would be really sad if that happened. I think she needs to slow down. Take a day off or something. With her working at the fair, she doesn't have a day off and thats bound to make someone sick. Hopefully, she'll get better and things will go alright for her.

School I guess is going alright. I think I'm going to look into getting a tutor. I think that would be the best thing for me since the teacher doesn't know how to explain anything. He gave us a ton of homework to do this week and I just got it done. Well, I didn't get it all done but the ones I knew how to do I did. The ones I didn't know I left blank but I did try to work them out, so maybe I'll get partial credit for them.

Well, nothing else is going on. Everything is quiet. Time to get ready and go. I get to leave in an hour. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home