Thursday, September 29, 2005

Could Be Better

I'm not feeling well this morning at all. I'm thinking I should have stayed home in bed. But since I don't get sick leave or anything like that, I figured it would be best if I came in. I could always leave early if I start to feel worse. I hate getting sick; I don't think anyone really likes getting sick.

I finally got my paper proposal finished. A week ahead of schedule, too. I'm just glad I'm done with it. Now all thats left for that is to actually write the paper but that isn't due for 2 months. I have other papers I have to work on though.

This weekend is the Fells Point Fun Festival. I'm supposed to be going on Saturday, but if I keep feeling like this I'll be home in bed sleeping the day away. I hope I'm ok by then...it's supposed to be beautiful again this weekend. Sunday I'm supposed to go back to the Renaissance Fair with Alison to protect her from Creepy Shawn's friends. I think Paul is going too but thats not set in stone.

I don't think I'm going to see Rob anymore. It was just way too forced and I need someone who'l talk as much as me if not more. As you can see, I talk about the same stuff all the time. I try to make conversation no matter what the subject is. I can ramble on for what seems like hours and he's either not a talker or he doesn't want to talk to me. It's all good though. Movin' on. Thats all you can do, right?

I think thats all thats going on right now. Nothing new has presented itself so I will leave it at that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

I hope ya feel better, Kyleen.

Kudos for being a trooper and coming to work, though.

I probably woulda wimped out and stayed home in bed =)

8:14 AM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

Lol...it crossed my mind. I get to leave early though so its not too bad. Thanks.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home