Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Snow

Well we got some snow (more ice than snow) yesterday which gave me yesterday and today off. I'm about bored out of my mind. At least the night before I stayed at Keith's so that was nice. I hate being home with nothing to do. So now I have to head to Home Depot for a decent shovel and some halite. Then I have to go to Petsmart for dog and cat food as well as some more rawhide for Keela. She goes through that stuff like water but we have to do something to keep her from chewing everything up. I mean she does it when she's mad but more often than not she won't chew if she has something good to chew on. So now I'm bored out of my mind since I cleaned my room and got my laundry done. Music helps break up the monotony though. Currently this is what I'm listening to:

"Misery" by Soul Asylum: this song was in Clerks II and I just adore it.

"So Close" by Hall and Oates: yes I'm feeling a lot of 80's music here lately which will be noticed as this list goes on.

"Everytime You Go Away" by Hall and Oates: see above.

"My Love" by Justin Timberlake: I don't care what people say about him I think he's great and his music makes you wanna dance.

"How Forever Feels" by Kenny Chesney: I'm not into country but for some reason I love this guy.

"No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem" by Kenny Chesney: Once again I just like him a lot...I know they're his older songs but I like them nonetheless.

"There Goes My Life" by Kenny Chesney: I like the story...it's so sweet because it's true. There are a lot of people out there who experienced something like this and it totally changed their lives.

"When the Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going" by Billy Ocean: This song's from "The Jewel of the Nile" which is a great movie I remember from when I was a kid.

"I Can't Hold Back" by Survivor: go ahead and make jokes about Survivor (yeah they did "Eye of the Tiger" but try and forget that as hard as it may be) but this song is awesome!

1 Comments:

Blogger athen said...

The same goes over here too. I hate when it snowed ice.

I guess thats all we will be getting this season. Bummer :(

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home