Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blech!

I do not feel well at all. I think it might be the stomach flu...I have no idea but I feel like I'm going to be sick. Not a good feeling to have at work. On a brighter note I have to leave early to take my mom to the psychiatrist. Nothing much going on...busy with school. I have a lot of work I have to do and I just don't feel like getting it done. My dog's sick too. She got a hold of some raisinettes (sp) and I think she might of gotten some sleeping pills too but that hasn't affected her. I have no idea what I'm going to do with her. She does this only when we aren't home. I wish I could be there or take her with me but that's just not feasible. I can't afford to get her into training at the moment especially since she still needs to be fixed. This coming weekend is Super Bowl. I'm excited. We're rooting for the Bears...here's hoping that they win. I tend to pick the "underdog" and they always seem to be just that and never win. I'm hoping that this I have a little bit more luck. We'll see. Other than that I have no idea what's going on this weekend. Keith is feeling much better. There were a couple times over the weekend I thought he was going to get sick but he didn't. I think that might have been because he had a hangover. I did too on Saturday. I felt like crap...hence why I don't drink often. We went to a card game over the weekend....actually I just took him there and watched them play. He won which made him super happy since he hasn't gotten paid in forever because the guy who he does work for decided to go on vacation without paying him. Nice, right? So anyway...that's all that's been happening. Nothing exciting to report. Now if only I could stop feeling like crap and move on with things. I keep telling myself only 3 1/2 more hours. It sucks watching the clock.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

I am sorry to hear that you havent been feeling that well. good luck to your team with the superbowl!!! :)

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home