Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Same Stuff

There is a little bit of everything going on...nothing new though. Frankie, Jenn, Claude, Amanda, Bill, and Alison (myself as well) all got together to go out last weekend. It was so much fun. I wish Keith could have been there. I was sort of the odd man out since I wasn't drinking. I was designated driver which is fine by me. I like to know that everyone can get home safe...that's always important. We just went to the usual place but it was a lot of fun. I've never been out with Bill. Boy he definitely has 2 different sides. When he's sober he's quiet as can be and super shy...not when he's had a few! He was hitting on my sister (Alison) which was disturbing considering she's engaged but she was good and didn't reciprocate. That would have been a complete disaster. Last week was pretty uneventful. Honestly I can't remember much of what I did. I think it comprised of doing homework and being at the house as little as possible. I can't wait til I'm out of there! Hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later. This past weekend was uneventful as well. I stayed at Keith's over the weekend which is nothing out of the ordinary...we were going to go to the movies Friday but a couple things happened at that just wasn't going to work. So instead we went on Saturday. We saw Reno 911: Miami. It was hilarious. Well it wasn't the funniest movie I've ever seen but it wasn't disappointing which was all I was hoping for. I still have a lot of school work I have to get done. I need some sleep too! Good sleep. I'm dragging like you wouldn't believe!

2 Comments:

Blogger athen said...

Hahahaha..too bad you did not have a camera with you at that time. It would be really funny to see it.

Springs break starts today, right?

Any plans in mind?

6:57 AM  
Blogger Kyleen said...

My spring break doesn't start til next week but no plans other than working through it. I plan on taking a couple days off sometime soon I just don't know when yet :)

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home