Friday, October 27, 2006

Butterflies

I got butterflies right now...I'm not going to say why at the moment but I do. I'm kind of excited about this evening. I know it's going to be awkward per usual but it should still be a good time. I flunked my math test with flying colors. The page of notes I took in was completely useless. Almost everything on the test was from the first chapter..not cool considering it was pretty much a review and I just drew a blank. I was so mad at myself for forgetting to study that stuff. I guess that's what I get. I think that if I do well on the rest of the homework, quizzes, and tests that I should still be ok. I don't know...I was really disappointed with myself after that. I'm working on my other homework for the time being. Lord knows I got plenty of it. I just started my new class yesterday. I don't know how this one's going to turn out either but I'm hoping that it's good. I think it will be. It's pretty relevant to my area of study. It's comparing the worlds religions to each other. I'm one of those people that think that most religions have the same ideas and theories although they vary on different subjects from time to time. It should be interesting. As long as he doesn't teach like my sociology teacher does. Man I wish there was a way the students could really tell the people in charge of the hiring and firing at the school what the teachers are really like. I mean we do student evaluations and all that but I don't think they really read them. I mean the teacher that I had for Intermediate Algebra was terrible. He was a nice guy I just don't think he was cut out for teaching. There are some people that aren't. They should just accept it and move on to another job instead of messing the futures of others. Sorry for the rant. I'm trying to think happy thoughts for this weekend. I'm super excited. I shouldn't get my hopes up though. Every time I do they get shot down by something or other. I think it might be true what they say: the less you expect the less you'll get let down. Anyway that's enough. I want to finish these questions before I leave work so I don't have to think about them this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

sorry to hear about your math test. I know how you feel when you say your disapointed in yourself for something. Anyways have a good weekend!!!!! :)

3:38 PM  
Blogger athen said...

Sorry to hear about your math's exam result. No worries, I HATE maths tooo

Butterflies, huh? I guess its perfectly normal to be awkward, but as long you enjoy the experience, its all worth it...

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home