Thursday, August 17, 2006

Better Late Than Never

Well I'm finallly getting around to posting the pictures I took on the 4th of July in Havre de Grace. Some of them look weird but cool, in my opinion anyway, becuase I had the camera on the wrong setting. Yeah it's over a month late but better late than never I say


They're pretty much self explanatory so I didn't feel the need to label each and every one with "and here's another firework and another etc"




Oh and I finished reading "Valley of the Horses". Very good book. Now I just have to get the next one. But before I do that I'm going to have to read "The Other Boleyn Girl" so my aunt will leave me alone about it. But I think I'm going to sneak "The Mammoth Hunters" in somehow. I figure if I do just some straight marathon reading, that I can get it all done before school which is in about 2 1/2 weeks. I might be able to pull it off...we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home